Back to Meet the Staff
- Earned his BA degree at Central Bible College in Springfield, MO, in 2005.
- Earned his MA degree at Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, MO, in 2007.
- Is a Licensed Professional Counselor and has been working in the Aurora area for the past four years.
- Has been working at Center for Life Coaching and Counseling for the past four years doing both in-home and office counseling for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Has worked in a variety of capacities within the mental health and social work fields over the past ten years. He has served at Lakeland Regional Hospital, the Green County Children’s Division, Burrell Behavioral Health, and Center for Life Coaching and counseling.
- He is the individual, family, and group therapist for the residents at the GRIP Boy’s Home.